Gone South 120 - Virginie, Marie & Arnaud

We've gone south for 120 days & invite you to join us (if only from a distance) on our trip through Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru. The initial idea of doing it by car was temporarily abandoned due to lack of funds to rent a car. This obviously doesn’t rule out the purchase of a car somewhere along the road. Should you want to see what we're seeing, doing and enjoying, come back here & drop us a line! We'll try to keep this blog updated with photos & comments. Enjoy it!

Name:
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Monday, May 08, 2006

A few hours before leaving

Olà,
This will be my last entry from South America - I can't believe it's time to go already. I can't spend long (in 2 hours we leave Ipanema), so plan to write a conclusion once home and we all hope to write something together with usefull information for future travellers to this fantastic continent.
All I wish to say right now is thank you to you all for being faithfull followers of our stories and images and I hope that those of you that have been tempted to come this way, can make it one day!
Big hugs and kisses, Marie

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU to you for a great work done - and for letting us all join you on this fantastic journey that will last you a lifetime, but that will surely also tempt you to go somewhere else for new adventures. Marie - looking forward to hearing your voice again at Travel Service. Hugs and all the bes to the 3 of you. Merete

10:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad your blog will be over. It has become such a part of my routine to check if you wrote anything else. I always looked forward to hearing about your adventures.

Emily

3:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys,
its been an amazing journey for me too!!! been following you around since you headed off! I must admit that the photos were absolutely mesmerizing! you did an amazing job! You must be experiencing a turmoil of emotions now that you re heading back!!! i hope you make it back safe and sound! I shall miss this http address in my favorites folder!
take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Annie

7:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home